WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT OUR CLIENT’S SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
We will be following the social distancing and sanitizing guidelines set forth by Santa Cruz County, which are passed down from the California Department of Public Health and the state Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. In accordance with state issued guidelines, as well as the CDC, we have implemented the following precautions:
- All clients MUST enter through the front door and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All clients MUST use the back door to exit the building.
- All clients and workers are required to wear face coverings during hair-cutting and other close-contact services.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the salon.
- We will no longer offer magazine or supply beverages of any kind.
- Our reception area will have hand sanitizer and enough space for social distancing.
- Workstations and stools are to be disinfected between each customer.
- Anyone experiencing allergy symptoms, such as coughing or sneezing, will need to reschedule. We highly recommend you take allergy medication if you are prone to these symptoms.
- No purses allowed.
- Please do not bring children with you to your appointment. Children may, however, visit to receive services if accompanied by an adult.
We can’t wait to see you all!
Call Us Today to Schedule an Appointment
Cash is preferred, but checks are accepted.
Some stylists accept Square, Venmo, or credit cards. Please call Penni if you have any questions regarding payment options for your stylist.
At Stranded Beauty Bar, our clients come first.
Right when you walk in you will feel relaxation and peace of mind taking over while you sip on wine, beer, soda, coffee, tea, or water, as you wait for your stylist to greet you. Our friendly staff is always warm, welcoming and fun loving while keeping your best interests in mind.
Our staff is very talented in every sense of the word where your hair is concerned. From Color Educators, Extension Specialists to masters of sculpting hair, Stranded Beauty Bar has it all. We even offer facial waxing and makeup for any special occasion you may have.
We have been proudly serving the community under the Stranded Beauty Bar name for over 15 years and in the business of doing hair for over 23 years.
Style is our life – let us add some to yours!